These images captivated us with what has happened across the universe. Earth, humans and space are the most fascinating and also the most mysterious things to ever exist. Sit back, scroll and enjoy.
1. The clearest photo of Mercury ever taken.
2.The lava lake of the continuously active volcano Erta Ale, Ethiopia
3. A huge dust storm that hot Western Australia in early 2013
4. Enormous statue of Genghis Khan in Mongolia
5. Hitler’s office
6. Mars in true colour from the Curiosity Rover
7. A cross-section of an undersea cable.
8. Five pounds of fat compared to five pounds of muscle.
9. Cancer cells under an electronic microscope
10. Overcrowded prison in El Salvador
11. Inside one of Google’s data centers
12. The inside of a FedEx Boeing 747 without any Cargo
13. Bagger 288, the largest land vehicle in the world
14. 360 degree rainbow captured from an airplane
More Over The Page
The post Here Are 28 Of The Most Eye-Opening Images That Have Probably Ever Been Taken appeared first on The Hook.