Loads of us hate maths, yet basic maths is one of the most useful subjects that we learn at school. Here are some maths hacks to make life that little bit easier.
1. Multiples of 9 works in reverse order.
2. Your hands can tell you the future … okay, fine, it can tell you multiples of 6, 7, 8, and 9!
3. Butterfly method for adding and subtracting fractions. No fighting over pizza anymore.
4. Reverse Zorro. Starting at the bottom, draw a line from the 4 to the 24 (4 goes into 24 six times). Draw the line to the 3 (six times three is 18). Draw the top line and write the answer.
5. Know what date will fall on what day of the week any time … GENIUS! Click Here to find out how.
6. How to convert Fahrenheit to Celsius and vice versa all in your head.
7. Percentages made easy