1. Unobstructed access to your own toilet all day, every day.
2. Child-free sink facilities
3. This. None of this.
4. No one gets between you and your guilty online purchases
5. Bed time means going to bed, not dealing with this horror show
7. Your trashy TV choices remain unchallenged
8. Your expensive make-up only touches your face
9. You can bake without this happening
10. The only thing in your house that resembles curry is the actual legit curry on your plate
11. Your house doesn’t look the aftermath of a messy freshers night
12. Interior design choices are entirely your own
13. You decide when and where you paint
14. Your tech gear remains un-chewed
15. You can go to Disney World and actually enjoy it
16. You can spend time with people who appreciate your cooking
17. The only person who p**ses on your clothes is.. well.. you.
18. Is that…. poop?!
The post 19 Reasons To Be Extremely Thankful That You Don’t Have Children appeared first on The Hook.