Sorry to break it to you adorable students, but sex isn’t all good. You probably knew that, but you may soon be wishing you didn’t know some of these facts.
Here are 17 sex facts you’ll wish you never heard…
1. One in ten European babies is conceived in an IKEA bed.
2. Alfred Kinsey, author of Sexual Behavior in the Human Male (1948), had a collection of 5 million wasps and could insert a toothbrush into his penis, bristle-end first.
3. British spies stopped using semen as invisible ink because it began to smell if it wasn’t fresh.
4. A single sperm contains 37.5 MB of DNA information. One ejaculation represents a data transfer of 15,875 GB, equivalent to the combined capacity of 62 MacBook Pro laptops.
5. Male fruitflies rejected by females drink significantly more alcohol than those that have had a successful encounter.
6. A female ferret will die if she doesn’t have sex for a year.
7. Seven Viagra tablets are sold every second.
8. The German for “contraceptive” is Schwangerschaftsverhütungsmittel. By the time you’ve finished saying it, it’s too late.
The post 17 Sex Facts That Will Make You Laugh, Gasp, And Possibly Vomit appeared first on The Hook.