Lego is for experimenting, and when people experiment good things happen.
1. Phone Dock
2. Note the hands are perfect size for Apple cords
3. Keyring Holder
4. Right by the light switch
6. Filling in the gaps of crumbling buildings (this is an art project)
7. Oh look you found me
8. An awesome paper plane launcher
9. A Fully Functioning Loom
10. Sunglasses with 100% UV Protection. Literally no light goes through. (very safe)
11. Cute Couples Necklaces
12. Restaurant Bathroom Signage (could be better)
14. Animal House
16. Crab Shell
17. Prosthetic Leg
The post 17 Amazingly Resourceful Things People Have Made With Lego appeared first on The Hook.