Be different with your ice tray.
1. Reserve herbs in olive oil instead of letting them go to waste…
2. Add a chocolate twist to your glass of milk with chocolate ice cubes.
3. Coffee flavoured ice cubes. Normal ice cubes can water down an iced-coffee, not anymore
4. We’re not all incredible sushi chefs. This tip might help, make bite-size portions with an ice cube tray.
5. Peanut butter cups….
6. Wine ice cubes, can be used to add to a fancy cocktail or for cooking…
7. Not sure what to do with leftover chicken stock? Freeze it for future meals.
8. Mini chocolate cheesecake bites.
9. Baby food can be really expensive. A healthier, cheaper alternative is to make your own, freeze it, and thaw it when you need it.
10. Blueberry martini jello shots.
11. Make gummy worm cubes
12. Frozen fruit salads.
13. Chocolate covered strawberries.