There is no question that romance has changed, a hundred years ago the equivalent of hitting on somebody in a club or on Tinder was asking a lady if she cared to join you for a walk.
Nowadays couples tend to veer towards blunt profanity to express their affection for their other half. Here are a collection of funny love notes that represent the modern relationship.
1. The legally binding contract with the overly used “boob shaking” clause…
2. Thoughtful tips that have the opposite effect to what was intended
3. A lunch box note that says “I know your pain.”
4. Bathroom romance
5. On a regular basis
6. The fridge is a place where battle for domination happens…
7. Compliments are tropical
8. Or straight to the point…
9. A softly toned message of the highest importance
10. And a measured reply
The post 10 Love Notes That Perfectly Sum Up A Modern Relationship appeared first on The Hook.